Customising Fields in SalesHud
Created by: Craig Maxwell
Modified on: Thu, 24 Oct, 2019 at 10:45 PM
How to customise fields in the SalesHud for Salesforce's sidebar
The SalesHud sidebar gives you full access to search, update Salesforce in any website. You can customise the fields displayed within the sidebar to better suit your workflows and processes by following the steps below.
- Click on the SalesHud icon in the top right-hand of your Chrome Browser, or on the SalesHud bookmark
- Click on the Settings icon in the top of the SalesHud sidebar
- This will open up the SalesHud settings window
- Click on Customise Fields
- This will open up the SalesHud field window showing all available fields from you connected Salesforce account
- Select the desired fields under each object
- Once you are happy with your settings, click Save to continue
As always, if you need and assistance our support team are always on hand to help!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.